Friday, May 15, 2009

CTD42 Who Could Fill Your Flip Flops???



I made this card for a friend who has made a big impact on our children's lives. She is involved in the youth and music ministry at our church. It looks like she will be moving at the end of the summer because her husband will be atttending graduate school. We live 20 minutes from the beach and flip flops are in no matter how cold it is and it snows here! So I thought this would be a fun card to give her to show our appreciation - thus the title "Who Could Fill Your Flip Flops?"

It also qualifies for thr CTD42 and Splicoaststampers LSC220. I used BASICGREY'S Urban Prairie paper and the stamp is from A Muse. The flip flops are paper pieced and I added Hero Arts gems. Nestabilites and Circle Punch were used to make the circles. The ribbon is very rich in color and it is a faux suede.Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend!

10 comments:

Stampin'GHmom said...

Ooh..what a fun card! I love that paper!

Stampin' With Jessi and Rachel said...

Cute card!

LeAnne said...

Very cute card----LOVE flip flops! She will love it!
LeAnne

Pat (mspfd) said...

So pretty and clever. Love the title...

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

WOW ... look at you go on these challenges & blog postings ... I am so proud of you!!!
This is ADORABLE and I'm sure she will appreciate it immensely! Cute title ...

Anjou Krelovich said...

Adorable card! And ANOTHER great sentiment! You rock with words!

dpkennedy said...

Adorable flip flops and great dp! Thanks so much for playing the CTD!

~Michelle~ said...

awesome card...that is busy paper...but it looks great in this layout with the tiny image!! FUN!

broni (waterchild12) said...

What a great thank you card! I love flip flops! My kind of shoe!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Awesome design and what a great card for your friend! Sorry I'm so late, but thanks for playing Throwdown #42!