Thursday, May 14, 2009

First Aid Tin


Today on Splitcoaststampers the Ways to Use It Challenge (WT218) is to decorate a tin. I thought this tin would make a great traveling first aid kit for the car, diaper bag, or for use at home. I used a hinged tin and covered it with paper from My Mind's Eye - Tres Jolee. The images are from Crafty Secrets feeling Feeling Yucky Set. They were stamped in Graphite Black and I heat set them before coloring with Copics. The band-aid and hearts were stamped an then cut out and adhered. Ovals were cut out with Nestabilities. Dimensional glaze was added to the tears. The ribbon is from American Crafts Green Classic selection. Thanks for stopping by and if you need a band aid....
Copics: C1, B21, E51. Y21, YR02,YR07

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Aw, this is adorable! I love CS images but I don't ever remember seeing this one! Thanks for your kind comments about my little tin, too!
Gonna check out your other stuff now.....
LeAnne

Spyder said...

aw, poor little chick! but he's soo cute! Colouring is just perfect.
((Lyn))

Michelle said...

oh my gosh..what an ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE image! this is a wonderful card TFS!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

GREAT way to use this poor little duckie!! Awesome tin ... keep 'em coming!!