Monday, May 25, 2009

Homemade Goodies

Happy Memorial Day! Here is a quick gift bag for some homemade goodies. It is for the Stamp Simply #88 Red, White, and Blue and SCS Crafty Secrets Going in Circles Challenges. My images are from Crafty Secrets Cooking Cotton Scraps. I cut them with fabric scissors, peeled off the backing and mounted them with double sided tape. Thanks Darlene for your thoughts! The designer paper is from the Earthy and Radiant Crafty Secrets Pads. I colored my rolling pin handles with Copic R59. I used my Long Rectangle Nestabilities Die to make my scalloped edges. My cream jute is from Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. You may also purchase Cotton Scraps here. That's it nothing fancy! Hope you have a wonderful day!!

3 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Totally adorable!! I love those Crafty Secrets scraps!

Gloria Dojlido said...

Such a pretty card!

Kim Nath said...

This is adorable and I love that rolling pin. Too cute!