Monday, May 18, 2009

It's No Secret...


Today's card is for the Midnight Madness Challenge. If you have a chance go and check it out! Thought this would make a great birthday or friendship card with a note inside that says "It's No Secret...." I used paper from Crafty Secrets Radiant Pad and the image is from their Girlfriends Images and Journal Notes. The background was embossed with the Swiss Dot folder. I used score tape to apply Onyx glitter border around the outer edge of diary page. Jewelry was embellished with half pearls. Fabric photo corners are from EK Success. Hard to see in photo but I added glitter to the flowers. Hope you Have a Wonderful Day and remember "It's no secret that I appreciate your support and encouragement! "

9 comments:

Lynn said...

How fabulous!! I love it!!!

Priscilla said...

It's "NO Secret" you are loaded with talent :) What a great card..I love crafty secrets stuff..it is always so much fun huh? Thank you so much for playing with us this week. Hope you will join us tomorrow for week#2 sketch. Have a great :)

Wendy said...

How cute! I love the image! The colors are awesome too! :)

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is AWESOME Marlene!! I clicked on the photo and got a LARGER view and the sparkle on the flowers is perfect! Fantastic!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so beautiful!! Love the image and your take on the sketch!! Lots of sparkle!

Julie Campbell said...

Marlene! Your card is absolutely fabulous!!! Be careful now, once you start with the glitter it gets a bit habit-forming! I love everything about your card--the pearls look perfect! Love the soft glitter on the flowers, but, of course, the outlining of the black glitter around the image just made me smile! Thanks for your kind PM as well, it made me very happy!

Cheryl Walker said...

What a wonderful job you did on this challenge!!!! :)

Have a nice day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Becky said...

What an awesome card. Love the colors and layout of this.

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Nice Glitter border! And picture is a great fit, can't wait to see your next card ~Jeni