Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Nursery Rhymes



Today's card was made from Splitcoaststampers Sketch SC229. The image is from Crafty Secrets Childhood Images and Journal Notes. Designer paper is Graphic 45's Baby and Bride Collection. I also used Prism Cream cardstock. I just received my silk ribbon from Sharon Johnson's Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and I love it! I used the cream on this card and then adhered some buttons on top. Some layers were placed on foam tape to add dimension. Another easy card where the image and paper does all the work! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Allison said...

Just gorgeous...a great mix of materials for a soft, delicate card.

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful card !!!!!

Hope you have a nice day :)

Hugs,
Cheryl

Stampin'GHmom said...

Very elegant! I love the image

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is just SO pretty!! Love that Graphic 45 paper and the buttons are the perfect embellishment!!! Awesome!

Amy Johnson said...

This is so lovely! I love the image and the papers you used are gorgeous!