Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Seeds of Kindness


Hello! It is a sunny balmy day here and I am loving it!! Today I made a thank you card. I never seem to have enough of these. The image is from Crafty Secrets Birds and Botanicals Images and Journal Notes. Designer paper is Graphic45's Baby and Bride Collection. I used Prismatic Cream Paper for my border panels. Edges were distressed with Antique Linen. I placed cardstock underneath my paper image to provide sturdiness because I was mounting it with foam tape . Flowers are Prima and pearl centers are from K & Co. Thanks for taking a look and I hope sunshine fills your day !

5 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful card, and I love that image you used on this!

Have a nice day!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Absolutely beautiful ...

Obviously I've used this image a long time ago because I couldn't remember which booklet it came from. Looks like I need to buy another B&B booklet!

I'm so glad you are adding all your beautiful works-of-art to your new blog ... I'll be adding a link to your blog on my blog ... hope you get more traffic!! Keep up the good work!!

Spyder said...

Raining here in England but your card would cheer anyone up! Love the papers you've chosen.

((Lyn))

Michelle said...

absolutely gorgeous..and elegant. TFS!

~Michelle~ said...

wow....this is super-gorgeous!!! I'm sure they loved it!!!!