Monday, June 15, 2009

Botanical Dreams


Today's card was created for the Midnight Madness Sketch and Stamp Simply Half Circle Challenges. I like doing the challenges because they force my hand in directions I usually don't go! And as you could guess half circles are one of them! This card wasn't difficult - I just made use of Graphic45's Botanicabella Collection and Prism card stock. I recently received some silk ribbon and Bow Maker from Sharon's Stamp Simply Store and it was fun to play with! Thanks for coming by - hope your day is filled with sunshine and sweet dreams! Off I go to our kindergartner's end of the year party. Funny thing is I just sent our oldest off to her first day of work at her summer job teaching middle school science!!

6 comments:

Priscilla said...

So very pretty...I love your colors and take on the sketch. Thank you so much for playing with us this week. Always a pleasure clicking on your name.

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

What a pretty botanical card! Thanks for playing this week, and keep it up for the Grand prize :) Hope your girl has fun teaching at school. xox ~Jeni MMDT Member

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is so great Marlene!! Love the colors, patterns & image. I "clicked" for a closer look and was so glad to see all the detail!

I bought the Bow Easy from Sharon too ... isn't it cool!!

Carolyn said...

This is a nice country looking card. Pretty colors and nicely designed. Love it.

Carolyn, MMDT member
Great blog candy giveaway throughout June!
http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

Peggy said...

What a fabulous card!! I will have to try the half circle.

Gloria Dojlido said...

Holy smokes....this is one fabulous card! I love the papers, the layout and the colours. So many great details....great work.