Monday, June 29, 2009

Helping Hands


I seem to always be in need of a thank you card, which is quite a nice problem to have! When I saw this Tom Allen image, Lending A Hand from Cornish Heritage Farms, I knew it would be perfect - plus my girls loved it! I used my Copics to color it and air brush the background. This was the first time I used my airbrush for a background. It was fun! Designer Paper is from K & Company. We have had out-of-town company, so I haven't been stamping too much. Now that they are gone I have some time to play! Thanks for coming by and I hope you are getting a chance to enjoy your summer!

9 comments:

Marisa said...

Wow Marlene. This is colored to perfection. Love it.

Amy Johnson said...

Oh! This is the CUTEST image for a Thank you card! I love it! And your coloring is beautiful! Well-done!

Gloria said...

I have never seen this darling image before. You coloured it in just beautifully. Totally cute!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Marlene, this turned out great, I love the little buttons on the flowers, its perfect!
~An out of town guest

Marilyn (mlj-mlj) said...

What a cute image! Super coloring and beautiful papers.

Kim Nath said...

Omygoodness that is adorable and your coloring skills are awesome! Super cute image!

Peggy said...

what a sweet card!! Love the colors you used!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Oh my gosh ... this is so cute and your coloring is amazing!! I clicked for a closer look and was glad I did!! Awesome creation my friend!!

Sue said...

Everything about this card is perfect - the image, coloring, dp, ribbon - perfect!