Sunday, June 14, 2009

Java Queen


I guess I'm on a roll with this Coffee theme! This was made for
Crafty Secrets Party Crown and Hat Contest. When I saw the tiara I couldn't help but think of this Coffee and Tea Set . The crown is from the Favorite Fella Set. The crown was stamped on a brush gold card stock. I used DP from Graphic45's Botanicabella Collection . I refer to it as the Coffee Bean Paper. The image/sentiment were cut out with Nestabilities and mounted on a black from Basicgrey because it had a softer muted tone. One thing I like to do is when I have cut edges of DP showing white edges I sponge them with a similar ink. I used Copics to color my queen and gave her some jewelry with half pearls. Thanks for coming by and I hope you have a great day!

Stamps: Coffee & Tea/ Favorite Fella - Crafty Secrets, Ink: Tuxedo Black, Onyx Black, Going Gray, Paper: Botanicabella Collection - Graphic45, Urban Prairie - Basicgrey, Brushed Gold,Vanilla, Black, Copics E00, E11, R20, R29, B21, Accessories: Score Tape, Glue Dots, Buttons, String Pearls, Half Pearls, Ribbon, Nestabilities

5 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is SO COOL ... I wasn't brave enough to try this one! I don't seem to be very good at those 3d type projects!! How've you been?? Good I hope, I've been praying for you!!

Buttons Ribbons and Pearls said...

Wow! What a fun project! I think I might need some of that dp!

Julie Campbell said...

Marlene! Congrats on the big win!!! Love your crown--well deserved! Been thinking about you & hope everything's going well--you're a good woman! Hope you can do the SCS challenge this week... Talk to you soon!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

WOW ... did you see????? YOU WON THE PRIZE with this beauty!!! Way to go girlfriend!!!!

LeAnne said...

WOOHOO!!! You won, you won! I see Darlene already told you that, but how AWESOME! Great little project. I just added their blog to my reader cuz I always forget to check it out!