Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Perk Up!

A quick and easy card for the Stamp Simply "Gone To Pot" Challenge. We had to incorporate some type of pot into our card. The image and sentiment are from Crafty Secrets Coffee and Tea Set. The inside reads "Perk Up!" Card size is 3 1/2 x 5. I have been wanting to use this Graphic45 paper with this stamp set because it reminds me of coffee beans! I was glad to finally get this idea that has been floating around in my head - made into a card! I used the black paper from BASICGREY's Urban Prairie Pad because it had a softer muted tone to it. I also added a paper strip from my DP across the lace to add a little something extra. I thought this card would make a good encouragement or get well card. Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Coffee and Tea - Crafty Secrets, Ink: Black Tuxedo, Antique Linen, Copics: B21, R11, R29, E41, E42, Paper: Botanicabella - Graphic45, Urban Prairie -BASICGREY, Vanilla,Accessories: Lace - Wrights, Flower - Bazzill, Button, Thread, Oval Nestabilities

8 comments:

Buttons Ribbons and Pearls said...

What a fantastic card ! Great dp,and embellisments too!

LeAnne said...

Oh, I have this set and haven't used it for a while.....SO cute what you've done here!!!

Gloria Dojlido said...

So sweet. I really like the lace and crocheted flowers.

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is SO COOL and such a great idea!! So glad you are finding a little time "to play".

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

I just noticed the Wright's lace you used. I am out and can't seem to find anymore ... any suggestions?? Where did you find it??

specialcraftmom4 said...

This card is just adorable!!!! Love the vintage feel you created (:

Peggy said...

What a great image!! love your lace and crochet flower!!
Awesome card!

Kim Nath said...

Gone to pot! Ha, how clever of you! Wonderful coloring and I love the paper and crocheted trim/flower. It looks cute and elegant at the same time which is a great (but difficult) combination to achieve.