Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Pink Lemonade


This card was made for this week's Clean and Simple Challenge on SCS. You were to make a card inspired by beach totes and towels from Lands End. This was fun and I think I might have my end of the year card for all my children's teachers - YAY!! You know as they get older the more teachers they have; so simple is a good thing! Thanks for coming by and I hope you have time to stop and enjoy a refreshing drink of whatever puts a smile on your face. It's in the 90s here today!

Stamps: Rubber Soul, Paper:Tres Jolie, Copics: R11, R22, Ink: Memento Black Tuxedo, Accessories: Nestabilities, Foam Tape

6 comments:

Buttons Ribbons and Pearls said...

I love these CAS cards. This one is perfect for any gender and can be used for a variety of things. Love It !

Gloria Dojlido said...

This is so sweet. Love the polka dotted dp you used.

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is darling!! I have such a difficult time with SIMPLE cards! Thanks for inspiration!!

Peggy said...

Love your CAS card! The polka dot paper sets off your image just perfectly!!

Amy Johnson said...

What a sweet card and image! I love it!

my5bratz said...

fun card, tfs :0)