Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Botanical Notes and OSW Note Holders

Recently I made three different note holders with notes using a 12x12 sheet. This was for Cornish Heritage Farms' Summer - One Sheet Wonder Challenge . There are four square 4.5 square note cards in this set.

There are six 3.5 x 5 notes in this set. Does anyone else ever need guy cards! When my husband came down and saw them he said something like "I like those - nice and simple." I thought to myself mission accomplished!

This is a set of six 3.5 square notes that could be used for messages of encouragement thus the title Cherish.
I mapped out my 12x12 sheet with small vertical borders on the outside edges and one dividing my sheet. Then I had two larger vertical sections -each divided into three sections. I used my homemade stampamajig to help place my images to get the best use of my sheet for my desired projects. I was a woman on a mission to make something I could use!

I stamped the script from Botanical Bliss in Smokey Grey all over the sheet and then stamped images in Onyx Black. The small dragonfly was a great filler/border image. I was able to us it to make several smaller note cards.

This was a first for me! Lesson learned - always mark the top of your acrylic block with tape so you know which way to stamp! Ask me how I know? Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great week!

Stamps: ATC Botanical Bliss - CHF, Large Dragonfly - Stamp Francisco, Sentiment - Stampington & Co
Ink - Versafine - Smokey Grey, Onyx Black, Old Paper - Ranger
Paper- K& Co - Blue Awning, Prism - Spring Willow Dark, BasicGrey - Figgy, SU! - Black, Natural and corrugated Unknown
Accessories: Clip, Primas, Tim Holtz Ruler, Wood Box - AC Moore, Black Suede Ribbon


6 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Wow .. these are AWESOME!! Great for the guys ... love the colors!! I've misse you! Glad to see you back in the swing of things! Chin up my friend ... hang in there!

Gloria said...

Wow, these are all so awesome. I love the dsp you used and all the different designs and layouts.

Peggy said...

Simply elegant!! Love them all!

ND Stamper Spot said...

This are a very nice set of cards.

Amy Johnson said...

Wow! What a fabulous set! Your husband's comment made me laugh. Love the papers and style you used with these images. Very creative.

Kim Nath said...

These are incredible! I think I need to tuck this away for christmas gifts. Wow, they are gorgeous!