Thursday, August 27, 2009

Consider

Just received this set from Cornish Heritage Farms and thought it would make a great thank you card. We have a friend who not only is a star lover but won a golf bag and doesn't need it and wanted to know if my hubby could use one. God is certainly amazing - not only does He provide for our needs but even the extras! I used the Card Positioning Systems Sketch 130. The verse reads " Consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers the moon and the stars which Thou has ordained." Thanks for taking the time to stop by and take time to Consider...

Stamps: Reach 4 The Stars - Cornish Heritage Farms
Paper: Vintage Cream Line - Jenni Bowlin, Black Textured, Black SU!, Vanilla,
Ink: Antique Linen - Ranger, Onyx - Versafine
Accessories: Buttons, Embroidery Floss, Nestabilities

9 comments:

JeanFB said...

Beautiful job on this card... love the textures, the distress ink - just lovely!

Gloria said...

Love all the images on this card. Beautiful work...very vintage.

Sue Lelli said...

GREAT card! I like how masculine it is.

Peggy said...

Beautiful card! Love the classy black and white!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is FANTASTIC!!! GREAT job on this masculine creation!! You certainly "have the touch" and it's proven here!! Awesome my friend ... I totally LOVE IT!!!

Kim Nath said...

That is a perfect card! The colors are wonderful and I adore the stamps you used. Love it!

Buttons Ribbons and Pearls said...

Perfect masculine card ! I don't own any of these stamps,......hmm I wonder how come? I might have to consider buying a few! (giggle) ;o) Tracy

Judy Rozema said...

That is SUCH an awesome design!

Marilyn (mlj-mlj) said...

Wow! Great masculine card. Cool images and outstanding design. Love, love, love it!