Saturday, October 17, 2009

Changing of the Seasons

Today my sweet daughter took Grandma and her little brother out for lunch so I could get some things done. Then later she took her brother and went to the grocery store so I had a chance to make a card. I had told myself I was going to refrain from playing until I completed some of the things that needed to be done on my "To Do List". Talk about motivation!

I am on a mission to create projects that are reproducible, not labor intensive, easy to mail, and usable! And I think this card fits the bill : ) It was made with the Changing of the Seasons digi image from ect. every thing creative . This image was a gift from participating in their WCMD challenge. I used paper from K & Co.'s Hannah's Pad and SU!'s Chocolate Chip. I printed my image on a natural card stock and aged my papers with Antique Linen ink. The temperatures are starting to drop here and we finally had to turn on our heat. It is starting to look and feel like fall and I'm loving it! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are able to enjoy the Changing of the Seasons!

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous!! I must try some of these!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Oh my dear friend ... this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I'm so glad you had a little break for yourself and you certainly put your time to good use! I just LOVE this! You may not get to create often, but when you do WOWZA!!!! Fantastic! Hang in there, you are in my thoughts daily ... hugs!!

Gloria said...

This is just fabulous! Wow!

Kim Nath said...

Your mission is admirable and you have accomplished beautifully! That is absolutely gorgeous!

Gloria said...

This is beautifully done!

Peggy said...

Somehow I missed this one from my previous travels through your blog. This is absolutely beautiful!