Friday, October 9, 2009

Crafty Secrets Creations


Just thought I would share with you some of the projects I have recently made. This is a quick and easy Christmas card made using an image from Crafty Secrets Seasonal Booklet, Graphic45 paper, and velvet paper from Embossing Arts. I love pairing up Crafty Secrets and Graphic45!


I saw this pair of gloves at JoAnns for $1 and couldn't help but think Crafty Secrets! I made this birthday card using Halloween Image and Journal Notes and adhered it to the glove. I did some cutting and pasting to make my borders. I stamped the sentiments using the Crafty Secrets Lucky Wishes stamp set. Then I used the glove insert for a gift card holder. Added the bow on the glove and used my Copics and scissors to color and relocate some embellies that came on the glove.



The roof of this little schoolhouse lifts up and there is a container of goodies inside. A little something for that special teacher! I used Crafty Secrets Sweet Chips Folding House, School Time Stickers, and Earthy Papers. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Your creations are AMAZING!!!! Love the top card ... just gorgeous and of course you know how much I love the other creations! Well done my friend! It's so good to see you again! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

Peggy said...

You sure have been busy!! Such beautiful cards and projects. I love, love, love the schoolhouse!!