Thursday, October 22, 2009

MASKquerade

This week the SCS Crafty Secrets Challenge is to include a mask somewhere on your project. I used an image from Girlfriends Images and Journal Notes and paired it up with K & CO.'s Cut'N Paste DP and Momenta's Story of US card stock. Just did some cutting and pasting and added a few embellishments. Went with colors that were a little different for me but figured it could be used for a birthday or friendship card if it didn't make it out in the mail in time for Halloween! Can you imagine such a thought?? Thanks for stopping by and I hope your day is filled with sunshine!

8 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

FANTASTIC!! Great idea to use this image and the colors are perfect! Love the collage and that butterfly ... WOWZA!!! Awesome creation Marlene!

Hope you are well ... I'm headed out to Indiana for a get together at Joan Fricker's ... I'll have photos on my blog later in the week. One day, you & I MUST get together!! It's on the ToDo List!! Have a great weekend my friend!!

JeanFB said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!!

Vicki C said...

Woooo hoooo! Awesome!

Marilyn (mlj-mlj) said...

Wow! Gorgeous!

Gloria said...

Fabulous card!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Beautiful Card Marlene!! I love the collage your created!

Kim Nath said...

That is gorgeous! It looks like it should be hung on the wall.

Peggy said...

This is Fabulous!!