Saturday, October 10, 2009

One Of Those Days...

Did you ever have one of those days where what you started out to do was not what you ended up doing? I'm sure you have and today was one of those days for me. Long story short between running low on colored ink ( problem when using a digi image) and breaking a spacer plate for my Big Shot this is what I came up with. This is a small note card approximately 3.5 x 5. Although I love vintage with all the fun embellishments I also enjoy a clean and simple design which I can use for a quick card or for multiple copies for note card sets. This beautiful image is a freebie that came from etc. every thing creative blog. I am new to digi images but they have great tips on their blog to make it easy to use. Here is a link to their new etsy store. If you like vintage I'm sure you will see something you like. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you don't have one of those days!

6 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

What a PERFECT CAS card! So glad your starting to play with Digital Images. I just love them. I've never heard of this company before. I will have to check them out. TFS!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Morning girlfriend ... long time "no see"! Life sure can get busy!! I hope today turns into a better day for you! This creation is BEAUTIFUL!! Truly, I just love the simplicity of it! Hang in there and sending you HUGS!!

Buttons Ribbons and Pearls said...

OMG! One of "those" days for you my friend! The card turned out beautifully though ! That's all that counts ,.....right? ;o) Tracy

Dawn B. said...

Wow if this is what happens during one of those days then it is awesome..hehe.. LOVE the way you colored this.. Really nice job..

Gloria said...

Wow! This is stunning!

Peggy said...

Beautiful card!!
Most days do not go as planned for me!! I have learned to "go with the flow" these days. :)