Friday, February 26, 2010

Greetings From Wonderland


Greetings! It is Friday and I hope that is a good thing for you! I know it is for me : ) Even though our weekends can be full it's nice to have a break from the school routine. I just got this Crafty Secrets Set - Greetings From Wonderland. We have some Alice in Wonderland fans at our house so it was one of those sets I couldn't pass up. I was anxious to play with it so I pulled it out to use it for Card Patterns Sketch Challenge and SCS F4A1 Challenge. These are great stamps with lots of details and they stamp well. I love using Versafine's Onyx Black with my detailed images. Nothing fancy here just some distressing and added dimension to my banner so I could hang my charm. My DP is from my stash some Hot Off The Press and BasicGrey. Hope you have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Jenny Gropp said...

I love this -- way cool!!!