Saturday, February 20, 2010

Positively Pink

Yesterday I shared with you about Cards For Kids so I decided to use Crafty Secrets SCS Challenge and the Midnight Madness Card Sketch as inspiration for this card. I thought it would be a sweet card for one of the moms. The main image is from Crafty Secrets' Birds and Blossoms Creative Scraps and DP is K&CO.'s Cut N Paste Pad. The card base is one of the papers from Prismatics Cream Pack. It's hard for me to tell them all apart! I used foam tape to add dimension. I needed some dimension on one panel side but not as much as the foam tape gave so I doubled up some cardstock on the back and used it. It was the perfect solution. Thanks for stopping by and may your day be filled with sweet dreams, laughter, memories, and sunshine!

6 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

OH my gosh girl ... this is STUNNING!!! I do hope you linked it back to both challenges!! You want the world to see this awesome creation!! GORGEOUS!! (I might be casing this one, just so you know! LOL)

Carol said...

Pretty in Pink that's what this luscious little number is. What a delightful image too. So pretty with that delightful paper too! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. It's great to have you as part of our sketch family!!!

Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}
Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge

Lovely Linda said...

This is just DIVINE!!! Love the DP, the colours and that adorable image!! Your use of the sketch is perfect! The balance of colours is just lovely, I love the touches of blue with that gorgeous pink! This is a favourite with me! Thanks so much for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week, it is always a pleasure seeing your cards and we look forward to having you play along next week! (((hugs)))
Linda MMSC Design Team

Priscilla said...

Positively Pink? No Positively GORGEOUS!!! Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenge this week. Check in on Tuesday because we will be announcing our March Diva along with our weekly sketch post.

Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh I just love all the pink and your choices of pink with the sweet Spring. One of the Mom's will be thrilled to receive it!! Such a beautiful take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Midnight Madness this week!

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

This is such a pretty card, I love everything about it. The colors, image and butterfly and of course the sentiment is perfect for this one. Just gorgeous!
Thanks for playing along with us again this week.
Hugs,
Charlotte
MMSC DT