Thursday, March 11, 2010

Chocolate Delight


This week's Stamp Simply Challenge is to use pink and green with a touch of brown. We would love to have you play along! You can find all the details here.

I used Crafty Secrets Little Dolls Images and Journal Notes paired up with K & Company's Cut N' Paste Paper. Nothing fancy just a little cutting and pasting. This brings back childhood memories of playing with paper dolls which is what this little vintage sweetheart is! Alright you can stop trying to guess how old I am - LOL!! I added a little sparkle to my flowers which is hard to pick up in the photo. Just click on the photo if you want the jumbo view. To help corral my creative thoughts I used the Midnight Madness Sketch paired up with Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenges. This is also for Flourishes Grand Opening Celebration! Thanks for stopping by and may you find joy and delight in your day even if it takes longer to photograph your card than it did to make it!

Please be sure to check out the design teams great creations:

Sharon Johnson: No Time To Stamp?


Barb Anders: Paper Pursuits

Jennifer Buck: The Buck Stamps Here

Jenny Gropp: One Krafty Kat

Tammy Hershberger: Stamp Happy

Janine Orchard: 2bKrafty

AJ Otto: The Willow Garden

Deb Saaranen: Dream In Color





20 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

This is totally darling! I LOVE those pretty tabs and the gorgeous flowers!!! What a delightful creation!!!

Deb Neerman said...

Omigosh, how cute is this?!? I just love this fun and flirty vintage card, Marlene! Wonderful job with the challenge!!

Priscilla said...

So cute..I love it.. from the colors to the image to your layout with this weeks sketch..It all come togehter so nicely.. well done {{{clap clap clpa}}} Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenge this week. Sneak Peek will be up tomorrow, so be sure to check back for that. Oh, and we love all our players project so much, we have a surprise for everyone next week, so stay tuned for that.

Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Carol said...

Oh my gosh, I am drooling looking at this yummy card. I love chocolate...and this is so sweet!!! LOL What a cute image. Your card is just so charming and creative. Thanks for playing along with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}
Midnight Madness Design Team

Carolyn said...

Mmmm, what a delicious card! I love the tiny roses! The colors and the dp are just beautiful. Thank you so much for playing with us at the MMSC this week!

Carolyn
MMSC DT

Lovely Linda said...

Awww - I remember paper dolls - funny, my DD2 asked me if I could make her some! Love this - that image is way too cute and the DP's perfect! Your touches make this card so special! LOVE IT! We appreciate you supporting us this week - we love to see your card and hope to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
Linda MMSC Design Team

Kim Nath said...

Oh, this is sooo cute! It is just the way I look at chocolate too!

Barbara said...

Adorable!!! Love that little doll image and you sure can't go wrong with chocolate, LOL!!

Janine said...

Love the little rosettes!! Fabulous!

Julia Aston said...

What cute images on this pretty card - love those flowers along the top!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a sweet card!!!I love your use of those gorgeous flowers,adorable
image,and colors!! Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing with Midnight Madness this week!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

SO SWEET my friend! Yes, there are times that the photography is the most difficult part of the process!! But you did just fine and this card is ADORABLE!!! Enjoy your weekend!

chelemom said...

This is just so cute and sweet!!!!

Barb Schram said...

Oh...I remember paper dolls! This is a wonderful card...love the flower detail! Have a great weekend, Marlene!

Sue said...

Yep, just a really sweet card. The little doll, the chocolates and the papers are all so pretty. Love your layering of the papers and the word at the bottom. Thanks for sharing your card with us for the Midnight Madness Challenge this week. Nice take on the sketch.

Sue
MMSC March Guest

peggysue said...

A card after my own heart . . . chocolate, the well appreciated fifth food group! :) Thanks for participating in the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge this week!

Randi said...

Perfect card for every challenge. Chocolate brings joy to everyone. Thanks for sharing your art with us at SSCC.

Riet said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, you chocklets look so real.
beautiful work.

Jenny Gropp said...

this is yummy and adorable and so cute!!!!!! I just love it!

Rosie said...

I love the Chandelier card, love the colors also.