Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dragonfly Duet

Can you tell I am on a mission? Not only am I committed to continue collecting wonderful DP but to use it as well!! This is another card made using Graphic45's Bontanicabella Collection and Inchie INKlings Sketch #6. Inchies are a great way to make use of those small scraps of paper. For texture, I used the Cuttlebug Textile embossing folder and Score It to frame in the dragonfly. I also added dimension to my sentiment and image panel using foam tape. Another simple card with just a little cutting and pasting. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!

11 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very pretty....that image is stunning!

my5bratz said...

gorgeous embossing on this fab card :0)

Jacqueline said...

Wow, this is gorgeous - I'm so glad I found your blog so that I can be inspired by your inchie creations!

stampqueen said...

WOW - that is an incredible card!!! I love the colors and the textures!!! Again - WOW!!!

Amy Johnson said...

This is so pretty! I love the rich color, the embossing, and the layout. Beautiful work!

Eveline said...

Beautiful card.
Eveline.

Vicki C said...

Gorgeous work as always! (and I have to say.. I love scolling down and seeing that 3D shadowbox you made!) Love it!

Nancy said...

This is a wonderfully rich and elegant card.

Harriet said...

Gorgeous card.... I love the colors. Is so elegant.... and rich !!!!

Kim said...

Gorgeous, the colors, layout, everything is perfect!

Lisa Strahl said...

Loving the richness of your design!

Lisa @ Inchie INKlings