Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sweet Thank You

This past weekend some of our family from out of state drove down to visit us. What a treat it was to see them! Last time we were able to be together was at Christmas. Now that Grandma is living with us it is harder for us to travel. I wanted to make a card to thank them for their "sweet" visit so I pieced together some of the collection from Webster's Petite Papers - Postcards from Paris. I guess you could say this card was "Easy as pie!" The sentiment reads "The secret ingredient in life is family." You can click on the picture for a closer look. Thanks for stopping by and I hope something sweet comes your way!

Challenge: Stamp Simply #142

14 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is adorable and I'm sure will be very well received! You are always so thoughtful! Don't you just love those Webster's Pages!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Deb Neerman said...

This is fabulous, Marlene! Love that gorgeous patterned paper.

Thanks for joining us in this week's Stamp Simply "Sweet Stuff" challenge!

Hope all is well with you, Sweetie. Sending hugs!

JeanFB said...

What a great combo!! A very sweet card indeed! :)

Kim said...

This really is a sweet card! I love the vintage look and the image is wonderful!

Buttons Ribbons and Pearls said...

Hi Marlene! Your card is lovely and your papers are beautiful. Everything works wonderfully together! :) Tracy

Melony Bradley said...

Love this! I love the way you show the card on the brush thingy! So creative

Amy Johnson said...

Wow! This is such a pretty vintage card. Great job!

Susan (rainy) said...

Beautiful use of the Webster's papers. It is such a lovely card and wonderful sentiment.

Janine said...

What a fabulous card!!!

Marilyn (mlj-mlj) said...

Cute! I'm behind in blogging and I am glad I didn't miss this card! Love it!

Jan said...

Love your vintage card and THANKS for stopping by Vicki's blog and leaving a kind comment :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for first aid for a heart attack and your post looks very interesting for me.

Anonymous said...

Thought I would comment and say neat theme, did you make it for yourself? It’s really awesome!.

Anonymous said...

Very nice indeed I’ll probably download it. Thanks