Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mad Hatter Treat Box

Our daughter who is an Alice in Wonderland fan has been having a tough time at her job. I painted this take out container and added a base to make a treat holder for her desk at work. So when she is feeling "mad" or should I say bad she can help herself to something good to eat. I added a paper band on the box, Primas, and an image from Crafty Secrets' Wonderland Tea Scraps. I used a Copic R81 to alter my flowers and I found if there is a coating on the petals just color from behind. I hope you have a day filled with gladness and not things that make you mad!

6 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Wow! This is fabulous and so creative! I love it, and I know your daughter will too!

JeanFB said...

How absolutely fabulous! What a great idea, and it's gorgeous, too!

Anonymous said...

good start

Vicki C said...

Marlene... THIS IS SO DARN CUTE!!! Love it it! CLEVER girl!
ps. and love the beautiful card below also:)

Linda D said...

WOW! Marlene, this is fabulous... I'm sure she will love it.

Stampin D Amour said...

Marlene - this treat box is fantastic! Love the details! :)

-pamela