Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Something to Crow About

I made this card for our 7 year old son' teacher to let her know how much we appreciate her. The children have an incubator in their room and they have been watching the chicks hatch. So far there are four little chicks. Now a teacher that is willing to do this is definitely "Something to Crow About"! You have to understand we are city folks and this is a big deal : ) I used Crafty Secrets' Farm Chicks stamp set. The rooster was water colored with Cherry Cobbler. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have Something Good to Crow About Today!

Challenges: SSCC 87


2 comments:

Grace said...

Wow this is awesome! This teacher is very special and will really appreciate the love that went into this! Love the rooster and the texture!!! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

LeAnne said...

Oh my, you have made me want this stamp set (again). I just love how you've colored it!