Friday, November 11, 2011

Bless You

I wanted to make some Thankful cards and when I saw this little gal from MFT I knew she would be the perfect for the job! I am on a mission to try and use the stock I have on hand and it feels good! Yes, I am a former hoarder - it was either just too pretty to use or I might not be able to get it again. And no I don't want to enter the arena of how much paper or how many embellishments I have on hand that does not seem so lovely because I waited too long. So now my motto is buy and use and when I buy - buy with a purpose not just because it is on sale! Thanks for stopping buy -oops I mean by : ) Have a Great Day!

Stamps: MFT Li'l Pumpkin
Paper: October Afternoon - Weathervane, Basic Grey - Mellow, SU! -Chocolate Chip
Ink: Memento
Accessories: Twine, Buttons, Foam tape

2 comments:

TaraG said...

This is such an adorable card, Marlene. I commend you on your efforts to use your stash. I should really do the same....perhaps one day,smile!
Thanks for leaving me such a sweet comment on my blog, hun. I just saw it tonight cuz I had comments that I needed to publish,smile!
Hugs,t

Vicki C said...

Okay.. this is DARLING!