Monday, November 28, 2011

Cup of Cocoa

I'm now in the process of working on some special Christmas cards for people who have graciously helped our family in the care of my husband's mom. She has dementia and lives with us. She cannot be left alone and is very limited in her abilities. Grandma loves to be with people and there are a group of friends from church who come and spend time with her when we need an extra hand and these caring people will be the receiving the cards you see here on my blog this holiday season. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are able to experience the love and joy of friendship today!

Challenges: MMSC131
Stamps: House Mouse, Crafty Secrets- Kitchen Classics
Paper: My Mind's Eye - be Merry
Ink: Memento
Accessories: Spellbinders, Buttons, Embroidery Floss, Circle Punches, Dimensionals, Copics

2 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Hello my sweet friend! What a sweet card that I'm sure will be greatly appreciated by the recipient!

Congrats on your winning on last week's challenge! WAY TO GO GIRL!!

Drop me an email when you get the chance! I've tried emailing you and it keeps coming back! Grrrrr!

Wonderful interpretation of the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Midnight Madness! Hope to see you again real soon!
Darlene
MMSC DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Renlymats World of Family & Crafts said...

This is just the cutest thing! I love the papers with this image. They go so well. Your coloring is fantastic. Thanks for joining us this week at Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. See you again soon.
Renee
MMSC DT