Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Princess

Yes I am back again! Our second daughter is going to be turning 20 next week so I decided to make our little princess none other than a princess card. It is based off of MFTWSC 44. I used MFT 's Something Special Just For You and some K & Co. paper. I used two types of paper for the grass to add extra dimension and color. My husband and I went to Dollar Deals and bought the fixings for a Princess Party so she and her suite mates can celebrate at school. It was so fun - brought back lots of sweet memories. If time allows I'm thinking about making tutus for the girls out of some netting to include in the birthday box. Why not we already have the wands, jewelry, and fixings for DIY crowns! I'm so grateful the Lord has given our daughter friends who still know how to enjoy the silly things in life. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a day that makes like royalty!

No comments: