Saturday, November 26, 2011

Joy to the World

Now that Thanksgiving is over I can start thinking about Christmas. I'm at the point in life where I can only think about one holiday at a time! In fact, this is working ahead for me - I 'm usually taking one day at a time : ) When I saw this Pure Innocence stamp I knew I had to get it because it brought back precious memories of our girls when they were younger. Thanks for stopping by and I hope in the busy days ahead you are able to stop and remember the precious things in your life!

Challenges: MFTWSC47, SSCC116, IC312
Stamps: MFT - Christmas Caroler
Paper: Basic Grey - Wassail, Always Artichoke, Crafty Secrets - Christmas Images and Journal Notes
Ink: Memento
Accessories: Holly Punch, Button, Silk Ribbon, Copics, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Vicki C said...

Oh my this is a cutie! LOVE IT! Mom and I got a darling card in the mail yesterday also :) You are such a sweetheart! sending you a big hug!