Thursday, December 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad


  My Dad's birthday is this weekend and I used some Cornish Heritage Farm  stamps paired up with Graphic 45 paper.  Antique Linen ink was used to distress the sentiment and image. I adhered the first part of the sentiment and added some dimension under the end to create a free flowing appearance like you're driving down the road : ) 


  On the inside I included this image from Crafty Secrets Classic Cars. The words around the speedometer and the indicator on the dial are separate from the dial itself. I love it!! Dad is going to be 82 and going strong so I set the dial accordingly. If I get to be 82 I hope I'm still cruisin' like my Dad! Thanks Dad for all of your love, support, and encouragement over the years! And thank you for taking the time to stop by!


Challenges to Corral My Creativity: SSCC119

2 comments:

Cherry's Jubilee said...

Sooo cool! He will love it. cherry

Vicki C said...

Awesome Card girl!