Saturday, January 21, 2012

You Color My World

Did you ever have someone who adds color to your life by just thinking about them? Well I made this card for a dear friend and her mom who do that very thing for me! It is a cool  and rainy day here but right now my heart is smiling because it is filled with the warmth and love of my special friends! I purposely left the top panel plain to help depict a work of art in progress. I  don't know if you can tell from the blog photo but if you click on it you will notice I  didn't color the whole branch. Just an extra little detail! Thanks for stopping by and may sweet thoughts fill your heart today! 

Challenges: SSCC 122 -Something New - MFT Stamps
                 IC320 - Glad About Plaid Bedding
                 MFTWSC53


4 comments:

Traci M said...

Oh, this is so so sweet...Pure Innocence stamps are so cute, anyway, but I really like all the creativity you've added with this!! Friends do add so much color to our lives, don't they? Thanks so much for playing along in our challenge at Stampin' Sisters in Christ, and have a blessed week!!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Good Sunday morning to you my sweet friend! This is FABULOUS!! LOVE the design and that flower is awesome!
Sorry it's dreary and rainy there ... come on up to Ohio ... we have 4-5" of the 'white stuff' on the ground! I had the pleasure of playing in it yesterday ... that is, Me and My Snowblower! LOL!
Take care and keep these love creations coming ... HUGS!

JenMarie said...

OMGosh, how CUTE is this!!

Vicki C said...

I ADORE it!
I am so thankful for your friendship, your kind heart, and words that encourage me just when I need it most. THANK YOU!