Monday, April 23, 2012

Fun New Finds



I received some new goodies this weekend from Vicki Chrisman  and  The Funkie Junkie Boutique which meant only one thing I  had to take time and play! My image is from Crafty Secrets' Mini Vintage Scraps and it is paired up with  Memory Box paper. I have been in the process of making 50 May Day baskets for our son's school to deliver so it was fun to take a break and be creative in a different kind of way! I hope you have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

Inspiration Challenges:
Frilly and Funkie :  repurpose two items,  pink ribbon from packaging and button from hubby's old shirt
Stampin' Sisters in Christ : pastels
Vintage Cafe Card : sketch design

9 comments:

Vicki C said...

Oh Marlene..this card is SO beautiful! I love everything about it. The soft colors, image, lace... OH.. and of course the bow. lol Stunning card!

Marjie Kemper said...

What a gorgeous card, Marlene! I love the way your upcycled items blend so beautifully with all the new pieces. The ribbon of text is so lovely and really anchors the card. Thanks so much for joining us at Frilly & Funkie!

Teresa Kline said...

this is gorgeous, I adore the pastels...so sweet...have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*

annie said...

Oh this is a beautiful card, love the pastels....♥

Sharon said...

Marlene, what a gorgeous card! I love the image from crafty secrets and that vintage trim is so pretty! TFS

ksenchik30 said...

love the color, beautiful creation!!

Sue C said...

Beautiful card Marlene, the colours are so delicate and the image is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Sue C x

Traci M said...

Gorgeous card...love your ribbon treatment and that lovely lace!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at SSiC!!

kissinia said...

I am delighted to welcome you at the Vintage Cafe Challenge blog. Stunning card, very neat and subtle. I love that bow - wonderful. Let me thank you once again. Hope to see more of work soon. kissinia