Friday, October 12, 2012

Boo - tiful Halloween


Sorry it has been awhile since I have posted. I am learning life has its seasons : ) This card was inspired by Sylvia Long's Mother Goose. It has the cutest Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater who is a mouse. I thought this mouse from Crafty Secrets Mouse Party would be the perfect fit. I paper pieced the mouse outfit and colored him with Copics. The gate is  from Crafty Secret's  Garden Girls .The pumpkin pattern is from Splitcoast and is made with paper from the Earthy Collection. I designed the stem, leaves, door and treat bag. The door actually folds back and is adhered with foam tape. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a Boo-tiful day!!

Challenges: Catered Crop
                      Crafty Secrets

2 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Hello sweet friend ... so nice to see you online again! Hope all is well with you and yours. This card is ADORABLE ...what a cute idea!
At the moment, I am in Indiana at a workshop at Joan's Gardens and since it's EARLY morning I thought I'd get caught up on my emails and here you were! Again ... SO GOOD to see you! HUGS from OHIO!

Vicki C said...

I love it! I miss chatting with you sweetie! Hope all is going well there. Know I think of you:)