Thursday, January 10, 2013

Christmas Notes and Gift Idea





I was excited to receive as a gift Crafty Secrets Vintage Christmas images! When I saw the page of borders I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I printed the sheet onto cardstock and then cut it into four pieces and mounted it  on vanilla cardstock.





I printed out two sheets and had a set of eight notecards. I made a small vanilla border on the bottom of these cards and a gold border on the cards above.


I then placed them in a clear box with a bow and some small die cut glittered snowflakes. I am a happy stamper - I now have some thank you notes and a quick and easy gift idea for next Christmas! Sorry for the not so great photo of the boxed cards as they say - it looks much better in person : )  For some reason I just couldn't justify spending more time on the photo then the cards - LOL! If you have time come and join the fun at Crafty Secrets Linky Party!
  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

OMG ... it's so good to see you again! These are FABULOUS and what an awesome idea! I KNOW ... aren't these new Christmas papers/images amazing! I had SO MUCH fun creating with them and really hate to set them aside for another year ... but I must! Maybe I'll send 'Christmas in July' cards this year! LOL!
Anyways ... thanks SO MUCH for joining in on our January Linky Party ...it's really awesome to see your work again!
Darlene
Crafty Secrets DT
DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS
P.S. I have blog candy on my blog through the month of January if you're interested! HUGS from OHIO!

Rea said...

Beautiful cards. They make a nice set.

cinmfoster said...

Awesome cards. They made a great set. Love how you have them wrapped up.

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Beautiful cards! They look like a present all wrapped up!! :)

Thank you very much for joining us for the Crafty Secrets January Linky Party! Good Luck! :)

hugs...
Melissa
Crafty Secrets DT

Vicki C said...

Oh.. so pretty friend! So glad to have you playing along!

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

Hi Marlene,

I also adore this paper and love the way you used it to create these pretty cards, great job!

Thanks for joining our Jan Linky Party
Sandy

Rebekah said...

What a great gift idea, tied up with a bow!
Thanks for playing along with our linky party this month!

Rebekah
Crafty Secrets DT

Danielle said...

Gorgeous! I love how you wrapped this!
Danielle