Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Sympathy





















I needed to make a sympathy card. I thought of a card I had made this summer that was similar to this but it had more of a warm weather feel. It was on white cardstock with  different colored ink. So I thought I would try to switch out my colors and this is what I came up with. I used white pencil to color it. Thanks for coming by to visit and I hope you have a few moments of peace to enjoy today!

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge One Layer
30 Day Coloring Challenge
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #219 Anything Goes

5 comments:

Aileen Ryan said...

Beautiful card, the flower looks wonderful.

Carole Robb Bisson said...

It's lovely which is what we need at these times. Thank you so much for joining our 219th challenge at Word Art Wednesday this next fortnight. Your creation is inspiring, beautiful and very much appreciated. Blessings, Carole

Darlene said...

BEAUTIFUL and very soothing! The kraft paper with the simple flower stamp is perfect! And, I like your use of the white pencil ... perfect accents. Well done ... sure to bring comfort!

Natalie said...

This is beautifully done! Love the color and paper you've chosen. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!

Teresa Kline said...

hello Marlene! sweet card, I adore the big ole' flower...this is gorgeous! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*