Monday, February 15, 2016

Teacher Valentine



Did you ever start a card and life happens and two weeks later there it sits on your craft table patiently waiting to be finished? I made this card based  on the sketch in Share the Joy Challenge #18  using Taylored Expressions Smarty Pants stamp set. I gave this card to our daughter and new son-in-law who are elementary school teachers. This little owl definitely looked like a guy  to me. I figured if you wanted it to make it more masculine you could just use straight edges but I thought since it was for Valentine's Day I could get away with it ; )  
Thanks for taking the time to stop by  and may your day be filled with joy!




1 comment:

Darlene said...

Oh yes ... I've had that happen before! LOL! So glad you finished it and share it with us today! Too cute! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘RED’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS